Please make sure you have installed Node.js and the version is >= 16.
The default upload image host is SM.MS. PicList will automatically copy the uploaded URL to your clipboard after uploading, and support 5 copy formats.
Mini Window Upload
Mini window only supports Windows and Linux, and macOS can use the top bar icon. (Because the taskbar of Windows and Linux does not support drag and drop events)
- You can directly drag and drop images to the Mini window to upload them.
- Copy the image to the clipboard, then right-click on the Mini window and select "Upload from Clipboard".
- Right-click to bring up the menu and then switch the image host in the "Select Default Image Host" option.
- Click "Start listening to the clipboard", and then copy the image to the clipboard to upload it automatically.
Only macOS and Windows 10 can upload images through "clipboard image upload" by copying the image file itself.In Windows 7 or Linux, you need to open the image first and right-click the image to copy it before using "clipboard image upload".However, in most cases, the image is already copied to the clipboard after you take a screenshot. Therefore, you can use this feature directly after taking a screenshot.
Top Bar Upload
The top bar upload only supports macOS.
- You can directly drag and drop images to the top bar PicList icon to upload them.
- Copy the image to the clipboard, then click the top bar PicList icon, and click the image in the
Waiting Uploadarea, and it will be automatically uploaded.
Main Window Upload
The way to open the main window is different on different platforms:
- On Windows, please find the PicList icon in the bottom right corner of the taskbar. If you can't find it, click the small arrow. Left-click to open the main window.
On macOS, please find the PicList icon in the top bar area and open the main window through the button in the top bar window.
On Linux, right-click on the mini window or taskbar icon and select "Open detailed window" to open the main window.
- Drag and drop images directly into the upload area in the main window.
- Click the upload area in the main window, and then select the image to upload from the file browser that pops up.
- You can copy the image to the clipboard and then click the "Clipboard image" button to upload it.
- You can click "URL" and then enter the URL of the image in the pop-up window to upload it.